What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hot tub repair help advice needed  (Read 2455 times)

Sal615

Hot tub repair help advice needed
« on: June 13, 2019, 09:22:28 am »
Good morning. I own a vita spa L500. With a FLO message. I have a issue where the heater gets too hot to even touch but there is no water flow from any pump. I started by replacing the pressure switch. Still no water flow and a very hot heater.   I then replaced the circulation pump. Same results.  I do hear solenoid clicks but no results. Any idea would be appreciated 

Hot Tub Forum

Hot tub repair help advice needed
« on: June 13, 2019, 09:22:28 am »

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
Re: Hot tub repair help advice needed
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2019, 07:25:31 am »
Good morning. I own a vita spa L500. With a FLO message. I have a issue where the heater gets too hot to even touch but there is no water flow from any pump. I started by replacing the pressure switch. Still no water flow and a very hot heater.   I then replaced the circulation pump. Same results.  I do hear solenoid clicks but no results. Any idea would be appreciated

Power down disconnect and isolate the heater wires. Power on and carefully check the power to the circulation pump. If you are not getting power to the circ pump you have a board problem.
Retired

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Hot tub repair help advice needed
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2019, 07:25:31 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42