What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Thinking of buying Hotsprings Aria used(what to check?)  (Read 1893 times)

fflaque

Thinking of buying Hotsprings Aria used(what to check?)
« on: May 31, 2019, 09:11:30 am »
I'm going to look at one thats 3 yrs old and offering to sell for 3500(is that an ok price?), is there anything to look for/test? I was just planning on turning it on/off,check to see it got hot and underneath to see if there were any leaks.

Hot Tub Forum

Thinking of buying Hotsprings Aria used(what to check?)
« on: May 31, 2019, 09:11:30 am »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: Thinking of buying Hotsprings Aria used(what to check?)
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2019, 11:41:32 am »
I'm going to look at one thats 3 yrs old and offering to sell for 3500(is that an ok price?), is there anything to look for/test? I was just planning on turning it on/off,check to see it got hot and underneath to see if there were any leaks.

Sounds like a reasonable price. Before you get there confirm it will be filled AND up to temp so they don't waste your time. You do NOT care how well they said it ran in the past. If you do get to see it running and up to temp take the front door off and make sure its dry in the equipment compartment at least. The cover will probably be worn from the sun if its original but that's to be expected after 3 years, just confirm its not waterlogged. Post the serial number here (alpha-numeric) and someone will be able to tell you exactly what year it is because when past owners say a spa is 3 years old sometimes its really 4 or 5 (if they have the original paperwork thats great and makes you feel more comfortable about everything they're saying).
220, 221, whatever it takes!

fflaque

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2019, 04:34:25 pm »
the serial  # is A3U1331

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2019, 05:48:55 pm »
Sure it doesn’t begin with AR?  If it’s AR it’s a 2016 aria built in third quarter

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2019, 05:48:55 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42