What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hotsprings coolzone  (Read 3583 times)

Qrose

Hotsprings coolzone
« on: May 15, 2019, 09:11:12 pm »
I was wondering if anyone on this forum has used the Coolzone. I live in Arizona and am thinking of going that route but wondered if anyone had any info on reliability and running cost especially in the summer. Thanks. Oh and does anyone have a Hotsprings Sovereign? Thoughts?

Hot Tub Forum

Hotsprings coolzone
« on: May 15, 2019, 09:11:12 pm »

Johnrb3

Re: Hotsprings coolzone
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2019, 01:37:09 pm »
I’m interested in the same info, and generally if you’ve been happy with it?
My tub gets wired up this Friday...if the weather cooperates.  We are getting the Hot Spring Grande with CoolZone so if no one else replies I’ll Let you know what we think after a few weeks. I’m really interested in how easy/quickly it cools the spa and how much the electric bill changes.

Qrose

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2019, 05:09:46 pm »
Thank you johnrb3. We bought a Hotsprings Aria this weekend with coolzone. We sold a house with our Sundance Altimar as part of the deal. The Sundance is an awesome spa but we never used it in the summer and in AZ that’s a long time. While we were at the dealers a customer came in for some chemicals and we got to talking. He had the Coolzone and absolutely loved it he uses his spa 3 to 4 times a week in the summer and sets the temperature at 86. The Coolzone and saltwater were huge selling points for us plus we had owned two Hotsprings in the past and loved them. It will be here in 4- 6 weeks just in time for the 110 degree days 🔥. Enjoy your Grandee 😁

Johnrb3

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2019, 12:32:17 am »
Hey Qrose...thanks for the info. You don’t happen to know if they left the temperature at 86 most of the time, or just on days they used it do you?  I’ve been wondering if most people set a temp and leave it at that most of the time, or if they only cool it on days they use it.  My dealer said it can cool down fairly quickly, but it sure would be easier to leave it on 86 all the time without breaking the bank.

Qrose

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2019, 10:50:50 am »
Johnrb they did leave it at 86 the whole time in the summer. He said he didn't notice much of a difference in his bill however in the winter he said it went down. Our salesman also had a cool zone and he did cold water therapy 3 to 4 times a week, he said his bill was around $20 more. He cooled his down to the 50's!!!!!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2019, 10:50:50 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42