What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Down to 3 tubs any advice Sundance Lay-z-boy and Bullfrog  (Read 11306 times)

bradleyabell

Re: Down to 3 tubs any advice Sundance Lay-z-boy and Bullfrog
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2019, 07:57:38 am »
Sam, ok but what can you say about hot tubs pregnancy issue? What I mean ... would it be ok for girl or woman during the pregnancy to take her time in hot tub or some kind of jacuzzi? Are there any temperature suggestions or restrictions? Or you can say only about technical part of hot tubs? My sister loves hot tubs, but she doesn't want to harm a baby.

I believe I've seen comments that it should be ok if the water temp is kept at typical body temperature and no higher but the only person whose opinion matters in this regard is her doctor who I assume she is meeting with regularly throughout her pregnancy.

We kept our tub at 100 in the winter with my wife being pregnant and she is fine.  As long as you don't elevate your body temp you are OK.  Since it is normally less than 30 in the winter where I live...Keeping the tub at 100 was never an issue.

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Down to 3 tubs any advice Sundance Lay-z-boy and Bullfrog
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2019, 07:57:38 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42