What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hot Springs vs Arctic  (Read 7654 times)

Water Boy

Re: Hot Springs vs Arctic
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2019, 11:32:18 pm »
Water Boy, thanks for the comments. Just to let you know, both of the top models in the line we are looking at have 2 pumps (I thought). Look at the specs for the Jetsetter LX. It also has the back massage, but I don't know how reliable that is. The Arctic appears to be more automatic, where manual testing every week is not critical. I also like your comment about the height. Although height is not critical for us. It appears that the two things that will help us decide is how comfortable we are sitting in them and cost. At this time the Fox is about $2500 cheaper. But we're not ready to buy just yet.
The Jetsetter has one jet pump, and one circulation pump for filtration. The Arctic Fox Signature with two pumps is two true hydrotherapy pumps. Meaning that water is being pushed out to the jets from two pumps. The Arctic Fox Prestige with one pump would be more on par with the Jetsetter. The Fox signature with two pumps had very good jet power for a smaller spa. And if it is that much cheaper, that would be a no brainer for me, especially with the extra pump! ;)
Arctic Spas Dealer of the Year- 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2019, 11:32:18 pm »

d00nut

« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2019, 12:48:44 am »
As with most people here, wet test.  Never met the Artic guy in Montana, but I met the Hot Spring owner there, Mr. Kelly King.  He's a stand up gentleman as well.  People seem always split with circ pumps.  I normally like to let people know that I am a soaker, primarily.  I love the darn circ pumps because I like to use the jets for 5-10 minutes, and soak for another 30.  That being said, the circ pump is 100% quiet and allows water to go through the heater to maintain temp.  If that describes you, then you'll like it.  If you are jets 100% of the time, then you might not care as much.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2019, 12:48:44 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42