What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: New Buyer Down to 2  (Read 3625 times)

treyinga

New Buyer Down to 2
« on: March 22, 2019, 07:56:20 pm »
Hey All,

Buying a hot tub, had an electrician verify they could do their part, finding a guy to do the slab.  I have researched a ton and looked at a ton.

I am down to two models from Hot Springs...the Flash or the Pulse.  The Pulse is about $2300 more and about 2 inches depper, .5 inches on each side. It looks a lot bigger, not sure that is a good thing.  Is it worth the extra money?  Any general toughts on these is also appreciated.

Hot Tub Forum

New Buyer Down to 2
« on: March 22, 2019, 07:56:20 pm »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: New Buyer Down to 2
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2019, 06:09:56 pm »
Hey All,

Buying a hot tub, had an electrician verify they could do their part, finding a guy to do the slab.  I have researched a ton and looked at a ton.

I am down to two models from Hot Springs...the Flash or the Pulse.  The Pulse is about $2300 more and about 2 inches depper, .5 inches on each side. It looks a lot bigger, not sure that is a good thing.  Is it worth the extra money?  Any general toughts on these is also appreciated.

Tough for us to say much since its really more about how it fits/feels when you are sitting in it and you don't mention how many people are going in it, how tall... Often I'd advise that going bigger is the safer choice vs wishing later you had the extra space but then again maybe if you'e of average height and only 2 or 3 people using it at a time then maybe going bigger doesn't gain you much.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

kies1

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2019, 06:54:54 pm »
We were in the same dilemma and decided to go with the flash. Less money and pretty much same jetting system. The smaller size fit our location better. So far we are loving it. We have had up to six people in it a couple of times but on average just two. It is Pete t for us. No regrets on buying the flash over the pulse for us. I was worried about only have the three corner seats compared to the four but really has not been in an issue. Both are a great choice in my opinion

castletonia

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2019, 08:47:16 pm »
$2300 more for a Pulse seems a little excessive.  I am priced $1,500 more for a Pulse than a Flash.  If you plan on having 4 people or more regularly, then I would go with the Pulse.  If it is primarily 2 with the occasional 4, then the Flash is fine. 

Andocrx

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2019, 11:12:21 pm »

Hi there,

Just wondering which tub you ended up going with?  We are also looking at a HS Pulse and would like to hear which one you went with.

Hey All,

Tough for us to say much since its really more about how it fits/feels when you are sitting in it and you don't mention how many people are going in it, how tall... Often I'd advise that going bigger is the safer choice vs wishing later you had the extra space but then again maybe if you'e of average height and only 2 or 3 people using it at a time then maybe going bigger doesn't gain you much.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2019, 11:12:21 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42