What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hotsprings Vanguard or Grandee  (Read 3733 times)

kmi

Hotsprings Vanguard or Grandee
« on: March 21, 2019, 05:44:26 pm »
Hi - We are looking at theses two models online and haven't been able to test them yet.  We are a family of two adults and two teenagers.  We range in size from 6', 5'7" and 5'3".  Would the vanguard be too small for all of us to fit comfortably?  For those that have these models, what are your pros/cons to them?  Thank you.

Hot Tub Forum

Hotsprings Vanguard or Grandee
« on: March 21, 2019, 05:44:26 pm »

castletonia

Re: Hotsprings Vanguard or Grandee
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2019, 06:00:28 pm »
I don't own either but I am a Hot Spring dealer.  The Vanguard will fit 4 but its going to be cozy and you are going to have touching legs/feet.  The Grandee will be much more spacious.  I am 5'8" and my wife is 5'5" and having been in both, we both prefer the Grandee, but YMMV. 

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2019, 06:07:52 pm »
Hi - We are looking at theses two models online and haven't been able to test them yet.  We are a family of two adults and two teenagers.  We range in size from 6', 5'7" and 5'3".  Would the vanguard be too small for all of us to fit comfortably?  For those that have these models, what are your pros/cons to them?  Thank you.

If all 4 are often going to be in there at the same time and cost difference isn't a major turn off, going larger would win in my book, those teenagers aren't going to be getting smaller!
220, 221, whatever it takes!

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2019, 03:39:24 pm »
I'm of the though that the teenagers won't be around long and will not be in with the parents that much.  Perhaps most nights it will be you and your wife.  The Vanguard is perfect for the two of you for the next 10 years.  We down sized on our second tub.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

kmi

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2019, 07:44:32 pm »
Thank you for your feedback.  We have only been in one above ground hot tub before and do not know all the pros/cons, so your comments are helpful.

castletonia

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2019, 08:14:57 pm »
Have the 4 of you go to your dealer and sit in the Vanguard.  That will be the best way to know if it will be big enough.

Ralith

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2019, 11:49:16 pm »
We've been looking at HS Grandee ourselves mainly because of size. Right now my wife and our young son, but trying to plan ahead a bit and if friends or family come over I want to comfortably fit 4 adults.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2019, 11:49:16 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42