What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hotsprings Envoy vs Sovereign vs Aria  (Read 5152 times)

Ginola

Hotsprings Envoy vs Sovereign vs Aria
« on: March 20, 2019, 01:32:25 pm »
So after ruling Jacuzzi out I am now solely looking at Hotsprings now.. The models that appear to be in my budget (with varying comfort levels financially) are the 2018 Envoy, Sovereign and Aria..

A dealer local to me has a 2019 Envoy (but this is above my budget), is it worth testing the 2019 and buying a 2018 model?  Is it worth considering the Aria and Sovereign if i can stretch to an Envoy?  Any opinions on these models?

Hot Tub Forum

Hotsprings Envoy vs Sovereign vs Aria
« on: March 20, 2019, 01:32:25 pm »

TemptingDestiny

Re: Hotsprings Envoy vs Sovereign vs Aria
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2019, 02:52:01 pm »
There are zero product changes on the 2019 Envoy to a 2018 Envoy in terms of equipment/jetting. The Salt Water system switched from Ace to Freshwater. The Envoy is a great tub if you are looking for a massage literally from head to toe.
The Aria is a great tub too- especially that back left corner if you are looking for a really strong, deep massage.
The Sovereign- I would recommend testing first. If you are looking for a great massage with less pressure, this might be a good fit. Not everyone wants a super heavy duty jet system- but still like the feel the Highlife tubs offer. You do go from one jet pump on the Sovereign to 2 in the Aria and Envoy.
Test soak. Find out what feels good to you!

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2019, 05:19:25 pm »
So after ruling Jacuzzi out I am now solely looking at Hotsprings now.. The models that appear to be in my budget (with varying comfort levels financially) are the 2018 Envoy, Sovereign and Aria..

A dealer local to me has a 2019 Envoy (but this is above my budget), is it worth testing the 2019 and buying a 2018 model?  Is it worth considering the Aria and Sovereign if i can stretch to an Envoy?  Any opinions on these models?

The one important thing you left out is how many people would typically be using the spa at a given time.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

castletonia

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2019, 06:26:03 pm »
I'm a huge fan of the Aria.  It is my personal favorite from Hot Spring.  Envoy is slightly bigger with a few more therapy options.  I personally think you will be underwhelmed by the Sovereign in comparison to the Aria and Envoy.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2019, 06:26:03 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42