What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Vita Envie  (Read 5516 times)

kmi

Vita Envie
« on: March 19, 2019, 12:09:33 am »
Hi, My husband and I are looking at purchasing the Vita Envie hot tub.  We like the roomy feel, the cool off seat, the foot jets and the lounger.  It wasn't available for a wet test.  Is this a good hot tub?  Are the jets strong and variable?  I really wanted neck jets but we didn't like the tubs with neck jets.  The dealer is giving us a good deal ($7300 including lift and stairs which actually are cheap looking) on this hot tub because he said it was a 2018 and then on our way out he said it was a 2019 because of the northern exposure sticker (who knows).  We want to look at hot springs too but haven't been able to connect with them yet.  Any advice is appreciated on this Envie hot tub.

Also, this tub just shy of 8 x 8.  We need to pour a cement slab.  How large would you recommend it be sized?

Thanks so much.

Hot Tub Forum

Vita Envie
« on: March 19, 2019, 12:09:33 am »

Ralith

Re: Vita Envie
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2019, 12:23:27 am »
I don't have experience with Vita, but my local master spa stopped selling them and went to master spa years ago due to quality going down and he said he does research every few years to see if it's worth switching and hasn't gone back. So take that as you will.

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2019, 07:34:39 am »
I don't have experience with Vita, but my local master spa stopped selling them and went to master spa years ago due to quality going down and he said he does research every few years to see if it's worth switching and hasn't gone back. So take that as you will.

Switching from Vita to Master is not a step up in quality, it is a step up in profit for that dealer.
Retired

kmi

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2019, 05:46:11 pm »
Thank you for your reply.  I called a few dealers and there are mixed reviews on the Vita, so we are now looking at HotSprings because of their high ratings. 

castletonia

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2019, 06:35:37 pm »
I don't personally think Vita is bad but I also don't think they are a premium brand.  Their parent company, Maax, in my experience is difficult to deal with from a dealer perspective.  I am not a fan of their method of insulation or the steel frame, but as long as you have a good dealer and they are not priced at a premium price point, then they could be fine.  That being said, Hot Spring will be regarded as a reputable premium brand by most everyone.

kmi

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2019, 07:11:39 pm »
Thank you for your feedback.  Since the price point difference between the HS Vanguard and the Vita Envie is only $1k, we will go with HS, especially since we like the salt water option.

castletonia

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2019, 07:46:45 pm »
If you can get a Vanguard for $8300, that is a steal! 

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2019, 07:46:45 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42