What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Inclear salt system anyone have it"  (Read 2584 times)

Ezbdaddy

Inclear salt system anyone have it"
« on: April 22, 2019, 03:44:45 am »
Does anyone have the gecko in clear br salt system?..
I would really appreciate your opinion of how good it works and easy it is to use and maintain clear water?
If you don’t have it, don’t give your opinion. Thanks

Hot Tub Forum

Inclear salt system anyone have it"
« on: April 22, 2019, 03:44:45 am »

castletonia

Re: Inclear salt system anyone have it"
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2019, 08:24:10 am »
I sold one LA Spa with it 5-6 years ago.  I don't recall any issues with it.  If my memory is correct, your water has to have no phosphates and be below a certain TDS level for the system to work. 

The Wizard of Spas

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2019, 01:08:08 pm »
Decent system.  Will get the job done and make your life easier in terms of the sanitization aspect:  Clean, clear water (provided you balance pH, alkalinity, etc as is required with any sanitization system), feels nice, odor isn't really offensive, etc.

The only issue I have with this system - which is the same issue I have for all salt systems - is the cost of the unit vs the longevity.  All salt systems I've seen on the market are great, time-saving, and pretty neat to have.  Issue is - they only last a few years and cost several hundred dollars to replace, and that is *after* you've spent, say, $1000 or more to have it installed at the initial purchase. 

If that sort of money doesn't scare you, your answer is self-evident.

But if that isn't something your interested in, I'd take the traditional approach vs adding a salt cell.

I hope this helps.  Good luck moving forward.

Ezbdaddy

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2019, 02:58:36 pm »
Thanks, I'll pay for new cells as needed if it makes life easier, no brainer 4 me.  Thanks

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2019, 02:58:36 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42