What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Stellar spas (stellerspas.com)  (Read 12501 times)

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: Stellar spas (stellerspas.com)
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2019, 02:10:23 pm »
LOL, I was expecting the old "Dorothy is married to Matt" response to the earlier deception!

What a colossal crock of BS, I almost admire your ability to shovel it in such volume!

Please google Jim Arjuna and befriend him, you two deserve each other!

« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 04:28:32 pm by Spatech_tuo »
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2019, 02:10:23 pm »

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2019, 04:25:00 pm »
I think 3-4 people here have over 100 years of experience in this business as both business owners and employees, and you have how much?

Myself 35 both employee and owner.

I'm open,
Do you mold your own shells or does someone else do it for you? If so who? Do you build your product in house? If not who? Do you have an ISO certification? Are your tubs ANSI certified? UL listed? What control pac do you use, and not the brand there are only a few out there but the model #?

Your warranty looks a bit thin and the 2 years labor thing kinda means its useless after 2 years.

I have more questions to validate your statements but lets start here.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 07:41:51 am by Tman122 »
Retired

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2019, 12:06:49 pm »
Why are you commenting on a thread that hasn't been active in a year and a half?  Why would that person just show up out of nowhere on a dead thread to give you a glowing review.  I guess what you are doing is working for you but in my 24 years in the business I've never heard of your company and I've heard of just about everybody out there.  As far as Dr Spa name that user name has nothing to do with his business and up until a week or so ago he hasn't been on this site in probably close to a year.  If you have been in the spa business for 20 years you would know who he was if you knew his name and his former companies name

Sam

« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2019, 08:01:14 pm »
I think 3-4 people here have over 100 years of experience in this business as both business owners and employees, and you have how much?

Myself 35 both employee and owner.

I'm open,
Do you mold your own shells or does someone else do it for you? If so who? Do you build your product in house? If not who? Do you have an ISO certification? Are your tubs ANSI certified? UL listed? What control pac do you use, and not the brand there are only a few out there but the model #?

Your warranty looks a bit thin and the 2 years labor thing kinda means its useless after 2 years.

I have more questions to validate your statements but lets start here.

There's no labor warranty.  You have to purchase that separately.  They then will try to find some local tech to subcontract that labor out to.  That subcontractor is not going to have any parts in stock.  They won't have a vested interest in the customer because it's not their customer.  They will also be a very low priority.  So if you purchase that extra labor warranty, you call stellar, wait for them to find someone to fix it.  Send them a part.  Once part arrives hopefully that contractor gets to you within a couple of weeks. 

Another thing that I noticed is that they take count the nozzles of a jet as an individual jet itself.  They even take those old jets that spin but have like 7 openings in the faceplate and count that as 7 jets.  It's total b.s.  That 88 jet spa has nowhere near 88 jets.  But the average consumer won't realize that until it's too late.  The fine print says "large cluster jets are 7 in 1 jets".

There's a tiny little 25 sq ft filter on a 500 gallon spa.

There were other red flags but THose things alone are enough to scare me away.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2019, 08:01:14 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42