Brand Specific Forums > Bullfrog Spas

Bullfrog Waterfall Question

<< < (2/3) > >>

bradleyabell:

--- Quote from: Jacuzzi Jim on February 20, 2019, 09:21:32 am --- If you had a circ pump it would be possible.

--- End quote ---

I do have a circ. pump.  I have 2 jet pumps plus a circ. pump.

Tman122:

--- Quote from: bradleyabell on February 20, 2019, 12:50:45 pm ---
--- Quote from: Jacuzzi Jim on February 20, 2019, 09:21:32 am --- If you had a circ pump it would be possible.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Now we need a BF guy. The circ pump is likely outleted in the foot well?

Jacuzzi Jim:

--- Quote from: bradleyabell on February 20, 2019, 12:50:45 pm ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

You could do it then, but it would be a pain in the a--.   You would have to splice into the circ pump return line to the spa, with I think a 3/4" T.  Run a 3/4" line to the back and tie it in to the waterfall, and cap off/plug the line running from pump one.   Of course now that I told you that, I will have to kill you.   ;)   Honestly not sure it would be worth it, but it could theoretically be done.

bud16415:
The way Caldera solved the problem in my Geneva was to put the waterfall on the two speed pump. That pump also runs jets but there is a diverter to a large jet called whirlpool with the diverter flipped and the pump on low it runs the waterfall and also gently causes the water to circle around inside the tub. It is not dead quiet but really low for sitting and talking it is perfect plus the gentle motion of the water is very relaxing. We use it in that mode quite a bit when we have guests over and are just sitting and talking.   

Jacuzzi Jim:
 Many companies like Jacuzzi/Sundance finally ran the waterfall via the circ pump.   BF has not yet figured it out yet, and not from a lack of verbal abuse from me.  I swear, some of the egg heads at many companies, would do better if they listened to the techs and sales people in the field on how to build a spa.  Not everything but little shit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version