Brand Specific Forums > Bullfrog Spas

Bullfrog Waterfall Question

<< < (3/3)

Asha:
For the longest time I thought the same thing with my x8.  I have been able to minimize the sound of the jets by turning each pack off while still running the pump used for the waterfall.  I then only turn on the waterfall by using the top low profile knob that’s extreamly stiff to turn just below the waterfall.  I probably also use the foot jets and might have cracked open the jet pack connected to the waterfall.  It’s been a while since I’ve done this but it is possible to achieve primary just the sound from the waterfall

Asha:
Sorry I feel bad.  I just realized we have different tubs.  Same make but different features

Davekro:
[Resurrecting a 2019 discussion]

The 2023 Bullfrog A6L- Select Trim has a separate tiny pump for the waterfall.
1) Does the wiring, plumbing and software allow running the waterfall all by itself via the touch screen control panel. Meaning, with no filtration or Jets running from either Jet Pump unless it needs to cycle on temporarily (at low speed), as heating is needed?
2) If #1 is yes.... I'm sure that I am dreaming to think that if running just the waterfall, that the EOS system would be wired & plumbed to run and ozone would be circulating during 'Just waterfall' periods. It would be total mushroom fantasy land that you could schedule the water fall say to run for an hour twice a day, so ozone could be circulated 4 times per day (twice on Jet Pump filter/ozone cycle and twice on the Unicorn programmable water fall pump cycle. ;)  ;)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/199746734@N04/53429040131/in/dateposted-public/

When I was checking out the equipment area of the Bullfrog A6L- Select Trim floor model I will be buying, I noticed a very small, maybe 2.5" dia. pump on the far right side, bottom. Goulds Water Technology 35 W (so .047, ≈1/20 HP), 29 PSI (picture linked abve). The salesman did not know what it was for. With a bit of Googling, I found it was for the waterfall.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version