Brand Specific Forums > Bullfrog Spas

Bullfrog Waterfall Question

(1/3) > >>

bradleyabell:
This may be a dumb question...But I'll ask anyway.  I have a Bullfrog X8L - Is there any possible way to have the waterfall be running without having either set of pump jets be on?  Seems like that breaks the point of having the "calming" waterfall, if the only way to run it is to run it when the noisy jets are running.  I haven't figured it out if it is even possible.  Let me know!  Thanks in advance!

swilly1000:
Have you thought about a hamster and a wheel?

Tman122:

--- Quote from: bradleyabell on February 19, 2019, 02:34:04 pm ---This may be a dumb question...But I'll ask anyway.  I have a Bullfrog X8L - Is there any possible way to have the waterfall be running without having either set of pump jets be on?  Seems like that breaks the point of having the "calming" waterfall, if the only way to run it is to run it when the noisy jets are running.  I haven't figured it out if it is even possible.  Let me know!  Thanks in advance!

--- End quote ---

A jet pump pushes to much water to have it all go through just the water fall. There will need to be a least a few jets along with the water fall.

bradleyabell:

--- Quote from: Tman122 on February 20, 2019, 07:10:44 am ---
--- Quote from: bradleyabell on February 19, 2019, 02:34:04 pm ---This may be a dumb question...But I'll ask anyway.  I have a Bullfrog X8L - Is there any possible way to have the waterfall be running without having either set of pump jets be on?  Seems like that breaks the point of having the "calming" waterfall, if the only way to run it is to run it when the noisy jets are running.  I haven't figured it out if it is even possible.  Let me know!  Thanks in advance!

--- End quote ---

A jet pump pushes to much water to have it all go through just the water fall. There will need to be a least a few jets along with the water fall.

--- End quote ---

Thank for the info - Seems to kill the point of the "tranquility" sound of the waterfall. 

Jacuzzi Jim:
 If you had a circ pump it would be possible.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version