What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: New Bullfrog jetpak called Trio  (Read 5498 times)

pclark

New Bullfrog jetpak called Trio
« on: January 17, 2019, 04:45:58 pm »
I just noticed on Bullfrog site they list a new jetpak called Trio.  Just wanted to see if anybody has seen or tried it yet.  It looks awesome.  Basically an Oscillator with 6 horizontal jets instead of 4 vertical. 

Hot Tub Forum

New Bullfrog jetpak called Trio
« on: January 17, 2019, 04:45:58 pm »

Sam

Re: New Bullfrog jetpak called Trio
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2019, 10:44:22 pm »
I saw it in vegas and it looks amazing.  I was only able to feel it with my hand but I'll be getting my first 2019 models in really soon and ordered a few of them.  The oscillator is my favorite jet of any hot tub that I've been in (tied for second is hot spring moto and the footblasters in an Artesian).  I'll report back once I try it out.

Ram4x4

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2019, 08:18:31 pm »
We are about to order a new R7L and just noticed a few additional changes on the web site also.In addition to the new jetpack, it lists a new control panel. Can any of the dealers tell me if the new control, looks to be touchscreen, is on the R series? Any dealers have a list of all changes they are making for 2019?

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2019, 09:13:41 pm »
 Relied to your PM, sorry took a break from here.  It looks good, but we are waiting on out 2019s also.   

Thisismyname

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2019, 09:50:43 am »
Also see an A9L.....

DIMENSIONS: 7'10" (2.39m) x 9'2" (2.79m) x 38" (.97m)

7 Jet paks!

BullFrogSpasMN

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2019, 12:27:21 pm »
We are about to order a new R7L and just noticed a few additional changes on the web site also.In addition to the new jetpack, it lists a new control panel. Can any of the dealers tell me if the new control, looks to be touchscreen, is on the R series? Any dealers have a list of all changes they are making for 2019?

new Model - A9L w/ 7 JetPaks
New cabinet colors for A-Series (Chestnut Brown & Driftwood Grey are standard options..Orchard, Timber, Slate are available upgraded cabinets)
New topside controls for A, R, & X Series
New JetPak called 'Trio'
New cabinet design eliminating any 'exposed screws'

those are the biggies anyway, probably a couple minor ones I've missed/forgotten about (19's haven't landed here yet, I'm waiting for my 30 new 2019's, should arrive in about 2 weeks)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2019, 12:27:21 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42