What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Unique Question.,..I guess  (Read 1647 times)

KSHARPE

Unique Question.,..I guess
« on: January 15, 2019, 10:52:42 pm »
I have "obtained" a Dream Maker Hot Tub, approximately 2006 model X-400.  Well the previous owner pretty much cut all water lines to the jets to entire hot tub.  Being this was free........ is there anyway to put, just say a 2.5 inch large jet, and how would i add the venturi effect to that one jet.  We primarily want it to just lay around in and have hot water flowing, but possibly with the air lines attached to the jet also.  Any ideas, parts, or home made ideas that will work?  The air lines are still in place with the original factory knobs and all.  Can I get an air manifold and hook these air lines before the one large jet?  Thanks for any feed back...

Also, the pump is brand new.  There is just really no way to get the water lines that have been cut back to working order. 

The hot tub heater is also new, its an inline "smart" heater that keeps constant water temp at 104.

Hot Tub Forum

Unique Question.,..I guess
« on: January 15, 2019, 10:52:42 pm »

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
Re: Unique Question.,..I guess
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2019, 11:57:44 am »
I'm sure you can get PVC manifolds in just about any design imaginable. But you may need some more info to get them - could you get some pictures of a similar unit, or from the owner's manual, or maybe the PO took some shots before murdering the spa?

In any even, more info will help us to help you.

https://cdn.poolzoom.com/pub/media/catalog/product/cache/e4d64343b1bc593f1c5348fe05efa4a6/6/7/672-0420.jpg

Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Unique Question.,..I guess
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2019, 11:57:44 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42