What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: BULLFROG OWNERS....  (Read 2706 times)

jimmerz

Re: BULLFROG OWNERS....
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2017, 07:36:50 pm »
So along with the Geneva, I have added the Caldera Makenna to the list.  I am not finding alot of info on the Makenna?  Any owners out there?

Price point and seating looks to be perfect for us in the Makenna, we will wet test one day this week.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2017, 07:36:50 pm »

JerryRodgers

« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2018, 08:00:15 pm »
Still going to wet test a Caldera Geneva.

Today we went to our friend's and wet tested his Hot Springs Limelight Flair.  Me and my wife really liked it!  The only problem was it was a little on the smaller side. theskinnyvibes review of phenq is excellent It's mostly going to me just the 2 of us, but if we have a few friends over, that tub might be a little on the tight side...  The price is pretty good though.  I think it's right at $10,000.  Taxes, steps, cover, lift, delivery...

LOved your fair review of Bullfrog R7 wet test and was waiting for your review of Caldera Geneva wet test. But you haven't posted the review after so many days. Were you able to wet test a Caldera Geneva?
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 09:43:04 am by JerryRodgers »

rubyatiy

« Reply #17 on: Today at 10:30:02 am »
Probably not a bad price with the financing deal. 

In my area you could purchase an A8 for the price you're paying, sans the radio and plus tax, if you didn't finance it through the tub folks.

And....just to check your math - $200 per month for 60 months is $12,000....$200 a month for 60 months is too much to pay for an R7 (in my opinion). phenq reviews

Sorry.  I was looking at another tub.  it would be $171 for the Bullfrog, that is 10,300 / 60 months.  ;)

these are not the type which are not consider to those months on 60

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #17 on: Today at 10:30:02 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2019, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42