What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: I don't think I can afford to go through a dealer.  (Read 7756 times)

LobsterizeMe

Re: I don't think I can afford to go through a dealer.
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2018, 12:16:38 pm »
Thanks all!!

I went to the Hot Spring dealer and this dealer feels "right" -- we dealt with the owner and has been selling hot tubs for 25 years and his technician has been fixing them for him for 24 years. They are also located only 20 minutes away from our home.

I want to wet test the Flair and then I am good to go.

Stretching to make this purchase but it's something I've been really wanting for a decade.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2018, 12:16:38 pm »

LobsterizeMe

« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2018, 12:28:49 pm »
Oh! My concern with the Limelight Flair is that the foot well is cut in half due to the lounger.

I have long legs and it feels cramped when I am not sitting in the lounger.

I just realized the Limelight series has non-lounger options... but I did feel comfortable in that lounger dry.

I guess the only option is to really sit in it wet to be absolutely sure.

I started this whole process being "anti"-lounger seats, but I am told I am heavy enough that I will not float out of them.

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2018, 11:11:33 pm »
Oh! My concern with the Limelight Flair is that the foot well is cut in half due to the lounger.

I have long legs and it feels cramped when I am not sitting in the lounger.

I just realized the Limelight series has non-lounger options... but I did feel comfortable in that lounger dry.

I guess the only option is to really sit in it wet to be absolutely sure.

I started this whole process being "anti"-lounger seats, but I am told I am heavy enough that I will not float out of them.

Wet testing is a very wise thing to do. Its twice as wise if you are considering a lounge spa. Just because a lounge feels good wet does NOT mean it will work well for you when filled.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2018, 11:11:33 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42