What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Laughing at the absurdity  (Read 6124 times)

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
Re: LMFAO at the absurdity
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2018, 07:41:33 am »
Master Spa has a ton of jet power, they are known in this area for having that power. They are also known for consuming a ton of power to created that jet power.
Retired

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2018, 07:41:33 am »

swilly1000

« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2018, 10:02:41 am »
I've had my mine for almost three months. Still too early to tell, but for what it's worth my last three months hydro bills were $165, $208 and $144.  The $144 was for September and I fired up the tub on October 1st.  Not enough data to draw a valid conclusion, but those numbers aren't alarming me.

I've read the concern about hydro costs with Master.  If you want jet power (and I do) you gotta pay for it.  It's not free.  I've also read that they are noisy.  Mine doesn't sound that loud at all.  Conversations aren't strained by the noise.  In fact I like the sound of those pumps...white noise adds to the chill factor.  Again, if you want jet power (and I do)....

So far so good by me. The increased power costs are also a lot less then than paying a masseuse lol. I might get a half hour a month from a masseuse if I took those extra hydro dollars to a massage table.  I'll take the tub thanks. Always ready and able....and steps from my door.

Each to his own though.  Massage therapy isn't number one for everyone.

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2018, 10:35:50 am »
There are pros representing just about every Hot Tub manufacturer you can think of on this forum, certainly every major one. They all got together and decided not to knock each other but for everyone to agree to gang up, twirl their mustaches and slight Master whenever possible. I just never expected anyone would uncover the evil scheme against Master, the world's greatest hot tub manufacturer!! I wonder what Plan B is now that Plan A has been exposed!
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2018, 10:35:50 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42