What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: New member searching for a hot tub and advice in the Bay Area (CA)  (Read 7162 times)

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
Re: New member searching for a hot tub and advice in the Bay Area (CA)
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2018, 06:30:20 pm »
I sell those as well. Bulletproof tubs at prices that should be in your pricepoint. Best thing about those tubs is they almost never break. Hardly ever do anything under warranty on those. Retreat MS is a nice tub but probably a bit small. 5 is real tight in that tub. Look at the Jubilee, Encore or Escape models in the SE version. MS version’s are too big and have too many Jets for the smaller pump

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2018, 06:30:20 pm »

norcalhottub

« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2018, 09:08:36 pm »
I sell those as well. Bulletproof tubs at prices that should be in your pricepoint. Best thing about those tubs is they almost never break. Hardly ever do anything under warranty on those. Retreat MS is a nice tub but probably a bit small. 5 is real tight in that tub. Look at the Jubilee, Encore or Escape models in the SE version. MS version’s are too big and have too many Jets for the smaller pump

Thanks for the tips.  I'll look into those models as well.  Would you happen to know the ballpark price range for the Jubilie/Encore and Escape SE models?  Through initial talks with the Nordic dealer, they mention they're sale is ~6100 for a floor model Encore MS w/ delivery, cover, lifter and steps.  ~6400 for a custom order. 

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2018, 09:25:48 pm »

Thanks for the tips.  I'll look into those models as well.  Would you happen to know the ballpark price range for the Jubilie/Encore and Escape SE models?  Through initial talks with the Nordic dealer, they mention they're sale is ~6100 for a floor model Encore MS w/ delivery, cover, lifter and steps.  ~6400 for a custom order.

Should be able to get the SE version for that price unless he’s ordering one tub at a time. Key to Nordic from a dealer side is to buy in bulk. Save on tub cost and freight cost

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2018, 01:00:11 pm »
You have strong Hot Spring, Sundance/Jacuzzi/Bullfrog dealers in the San Jose area.  Once you have visited 2 or 3 dealers, you should have a pretty good sense of what you want.  Financing part of the purchase is a viable way to get better quality.
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2018, 01:00:11 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42