What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hot Tub Wiring  (Read 8898 times)

bachman

Re: Hot Tub Wiring
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2018, 02:52:27 am »
I'm pretty sure my case was one of being more than safe on room for the hook up so it wasn't under estimated and the contributing secondary input was measurement from the top side and cover that over-represents the 'footprint'.
Both factors allowed an extra 10 or 12" of conduit not needed but certainly a nicer result than coming up a foot or more too short.
We seen the tub once before it being delivered to our house from 20 miles away.

Positioning the tub slightly more to the west would have managed that 'slop' but it would have put the tub somewhat off center of the pad. I'm still adding terrace pavers as the patio extends another 12 feet west. What was once a strip of adjacent area for the 8 x 12 shed is now going to be open patio as part of the original pad. I got to picturing things looking a bit tight and closed in so the shed goes to the other side of the yard and not a focal point overshadowing the tub.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2018, 02:52:27 am »

swilly1000

« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2018, 11:32:05 am »
Hard to visualize.  Send pics!

bachman

« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2018, 06:12:10 pm »
Will do.
Not terribly in a hurry as I'm part way into the project and its a bit half-a*s looking but if I look at the upload info and figure it out, I can put something up.

My shed was the original project with the idea a tub would be near future. We purchased a resin type large shed then were magically gifted a tub that moved up my process and time frame. To heck with the shed, I had to get the pad and terrace ready pretty quick as we were not sure how 'antsy' the donating party was to move it out. I worked at pretty good pace through Sept / Oct in crappy cold snowy ,rainy weather and got sick for about 10 days but got the central part of the patio and pad all set for the move.
Haven't done much since though.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2018, 06:12:10 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42