What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Caldera Martinique jet pumps  (Read 2302 times)

tobytub1

Caldera Martinique jet pumps
« on: November 20, 2018, 08:25:38 am »
I have a 2008 Caldera Martinique  (MAA1K1001) ... the hot tub  service guys (from the dealer I bought the tub from) came and took both Jet pumps to replace the shaft seals. They were idiots. they left in July and didnt come back until oct . I think they put the stuff back together backasswards  ~~~ Here is My question..

there are 2 pumps... one is a two speed the other single. It is my recollection that the 2 spd pump ran the jets on the side of the tub farthest from the control panel.. supplying two corner seats The single speed pump powers the jets on the control panel side where the "recliner" seat is located. ALSO when you press the clean button for the 10 min cycle I think it powered the 2 spd pump on the high setting and that used the jets on the "far side". I honestly cant remember as I havent used the tub since last winter
Can anyone confirm this..... ??... I cannot tell from any of the manuals and Caldera tech could not tell me , which was pretty sad. Hoping someone out there has the same tub.

Cheers and thanks
« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 08:49:13 am by tobytub1 »

Hot Tub Forum

Caldera Martinique jet pumps
« on: November 20, 2018, 08:25:38 am »

swilly1000

Re: Caldera Martinique jet pumps
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2018, 12:55:24 pm »
Do you have the owner's manual? 

In my owners manual, there are diagrams to show which pumps feed which chairs.  Check out pages 74-83 here:

https://www.masterspas.com/documents/_manuals/2018/2018-twilight-series-owners-manual.pdf

Maybe Caldera did the same thing?

EDIT:

Oops sorry, didn't read the last bit of your post.

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2018, 02:11:50 pm »
2 speed pump runs the jets on the lounge side. Single speed does other jets. On the topside the 2 speed pump is Jet 2 the single speed is jet 1

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2018, 02:14:03 pm »
Google Caldera spa owners manual. Click on 2008 paradise series. Page 17 tells you which pump does what

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2018, 02:14:03 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42