What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: New member, new Used Jacuzzi, looking for some advice  (Read 2965 times)

coldnh

New member, new Used Jacuzzi, looking for some advice
« on: October 09, 2018, 10:34:58 am »
Hey all, new here, Grew up having a hot tub, my parents always said it was a horrible investment. Well here I am age 35, wife and I really wanted a hot tub but didn't want to jump in head first... Been casually looking on craigslist and FB marketplace for a while for a nice used hot tub. Came across what I think is an excellent deal on  Jacuzzi J-365. My research shows this is a good unit. I paid 850 for it and its sitting on my snowmobile trailer waiting to be installed.

The bad news, I wasn't able to see it full and warm. The previous owners did seam like very honest people who took meticulous care of their things judging by their house. THey were only replacing it to upgrade to a new model that matched the color of their new patio. So im 80% confident this thing will work.

The questions I have is how do I determine the age of this thing? The previous owners bought the house and the tub was already there. They think it was 6-7 years old?

Also looking for any other advice for setting up and maintaining.

I plan on leveling a section of yard next to my deck and putting an ez pad down under the tub. I have a licensed electrician coming in 2 weeks to wire it. Anyone else own this tub? any special things I should be concerned about or take precaution to when starting up?

Thanks in advance! Cant wait to have this thing setup!

Hot Tub Forum

New member, new Used Jacuzzi, looking for some advice
« on: October 09, 2018, 10:34:58 am »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Re: New member, new Used Jacuzzi, looking for some advice
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2018, 02:22:09 pm »
Welcome to the forum. Good luck with this. This sounds encouraging. The 365 is a nice tub. Do you have a Jacuzzi dealer near you? Take pictures of the panel and the inside and go ask your dealer, he will probably be helpful to keep your business.   The user manual is probably available online. We have many jacuzzi dealers in this forum.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

Re: New member, new Used Jacuzzi, looking for some advice
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2018, 02:22:09 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42