What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: No smoke from chimney / sweat inside the stove  (Read 1926 times)

scalpitore

No smoke from chimney / sweat inside the stove
« on: October 15, 2018, 06:57:41 pm »
Hello there, I'm new to this forum. I'm also from the Netherlands, so forgive me for my bad English.

I've bought a hottub with an integrated stove. I've used it three times in a row without any issues. Yesterday I released the water and today I've filled the hottub with new water. I was lighting up the stove and after a couple of minutes the smoke is coming from the stove itself instead of the chimney. I've also discovered a dark brown fluid inside of the stove at the sealing, I think it's sweat. I'm using dry wood. The chimney also isn't heating up.

I hope someone can tell me what's wrong. I've search a lot on the internet but I can't find any people who are experiencing the same issues.

Thank you in Advance.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 07:01:01 pm by scalpitore »

Hot Tub Forum

No smoke from chimney / sweat inside the stove
« on: October 15, 2018, 06:57:41 pm »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Re: No smoke from chimney / sweat inside the stove
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2018, 07:18:45 am »
Welcome to the forum. Your English was certainly good enough that you got your point across. We don't have a lot of wood fired hottub here in the US, I hope you get some help.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2018, 07:35:12 pm »
Hello there, I'm new to this forum. I'm also from the Netherlands, so forgive me for my bad English.

I've bought a hottub with an integrated stove. I've used it three times in a row without any issues. Yesterday I released the water and today I've filled the hottub with new water. I was lighting up the stove and after a couple of minutes the smoke is coming from the stove itself instead of the chimney. I've also discovered a dark brown fluid inside of the stove at the sealing, I think it's sweat. I'm using dry wood. The chimney also isn't heating up.

I hope someone can tell me what's wrong. I've search a lot on the internet but I can't find any people who are experiencing the same issues.

Thank you in Advance.

Did you verify whether the flue was opened or closed?
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2018, 07:35:12 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42