What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Jacuzzi J375 FL1 Code Plus something else  (Read 3654 times)

ajpslp

Jacuzzi J375 FL1 Code Plus something else
« on: October 02, 2018, 10:52:44 pm »
Have J375 with FL1 code. BUT the all the pumps , ozinator, heater do not even click on . No noise once u push the buttons to turn jets on. The screen on controls displays FL1 and water temp.  I believe its the mother / logic board being bad. One place said make sure im getting 220 volts from Disconnect and at hot tub and may have "lost a leg to hot tub" Said if 220 volts  then logic board needs replacing. Does this sound correct? the flow switch looks like its open and dont have any bubbles/ air  in lines, just looking for some guidance before I spend $275 on a board . All connections and wires look good and not burnt out or damaged

Hot Tub Forum

Jacuzzi J375 FL1 Code Plus something else
« on: October 02, 2018, 10:52:44 pm »

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
Re: Jacuzzi J375 FL1 Code Plus something else
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2018, 07:54:58 am »
Have J375 with FL1 code. BUT the all the pumps , ozinator, heater do not even click on . No noise once u push the buttons to turn jets on. The screen on controls displays FL1 and water temp.  I believe its the mother / logic board being bad. One place said make sure im getting 220 volts from Disconnect and at hot tub and may have "lost a leg to hot tub" Said if 220 volts  then logic board needs replacing. Does this sound correct? the flow switch looks like its open and dont have any bubbles/ air  in lines, just looking for some guidance before I spend $275 on a board . All connections and wires look good and not burnt out or damaged

Did you power down and re-tighten all input power connections?
Retired

ajpslp

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2018, 04:41:36 pm »
I did power unit completely off by pulling the breaker and disconnect out waited 20 minutes and same code.  The connections all looked perfect and did not disconnect them and reconnect the power coming into tub .  Do u think this could be a flow switch or mother board ?

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2018, 06:25:30 pm »
I did power unit completely off by pulling the breaker and disconnect out waited 20 minutes and same code.  The connections all looked perfect and did not disconnect them and reconnect the power coming into tub .  Do u think this could be a flow switch or mother board ?

Yea it might be those things but tighten those connections. Take the filter out when you fire it back up.
Retired

SerjicalStrike

• Reinstate Hank Williams!!
    • Great Bay Spa and Sauna
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2018, 08:54:04 pm »
Sounds like a bad board.   Have seen it before. 

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2018, 08:54:04 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42