What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Caldera Error Code  (Read 1969 times)

gmdodt

Caldera Error Code
« on: September 17, 2018, 07:18:32 pm »
2016 caldera vanto

So yesterday, as I am still trying to troubleshoot my GFCI tripping problem, I pulled the board out to inspect it.  Board looked fine so I put it back in, attached all wires, and ensured the setup was correct (software jumpers).  Fired it it, and all worked.

Today I went out to check on it.  Pump 1 low speed works, but when i push pump 1 high speed I get a ===== code with READY and JETS flashing and the pump cuts off.  When i push Jets again, pump 2 comes on just as it should.  Therefore, pump 1 high speed is the only thing not working (not even a year since this).  This happened previously and the pump was replaced under warranty.  The manual says the code means the pressure switch is open.  Why would this happen all of a sudden?  Or is there another meaning to the code

Hot tub is at the correct temperature..

Also - does ANYONE have any service manual information on these tubs.  There is literally nothing on the internet. I cant stand not being able to troubleshoot or know what the jumpers mean, etc.

Hot Tub Forum

Caldera Error Code
« on: September 17, 2018, 07:18:32 pm »

gmdodt

Re: Caldera Error Code
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2018, 08:13:37 pm »
Update. Went outside during break in storm and took cover off. Noticed the pressure switch wire was being smushed by the cover. Moved it, powered back up and it seems to work. Or it's just a fluke..

Still want some darn info on this tub though
 Frustrating for DIYers

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Caldera Error Code
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2018, 08:13:37 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42