What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Bullfrog Labor Day specials?  (Read 3888 times)

Faster48

Bullfrog Labor Day specials?
« on: September 01, 2018, 10:07:25 am »
Unfortunately our local dealer has been useless. They literally have no sales person at their local showroom and the owner is away all weekend so I can’t get pricing. We’ve settled on at A7.
Anyone know what the specials are that bullfrog keeps emailing me about? They don’t give specifics other than to say zero percent financing or rebates

Hot Tub Forum

Bullfrog Labor Day specials?
« on: September 01, 2018, 10:07:25 am »

Faster48

Re: Bullfrog Labor Day specials?
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2018, 10:32:35 am »
Thank for the reply but that is the same email I received. Found a dealer further away that will sell it and deliver (and they gave me the rebate amount $500).

Cuddlebug

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2018, 12:52:53 pm »
They are selling them through costco now and costco price beat their rebate price when I was at the dealer Thursday also if you use a costco visa you get 4% cash back

Sam

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2018, 03:04:34 pm »
For the A7, Bullfrog is offering a $500 rebate for participating dealers.  Most but not all do.

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2018, 03:36:05 pm »
They are selling them through costco now and costco price beat their rebate price when I was at the dealer Thursday also if you use a costco visa you get 4% cash back

Just Costco’s that have dealers that participate In the program. You can’t buy them at 99% of Costco’s

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2018, 09:09:05 pm »

Just Costco’s that have dealers that participate In the program. You can’t buy them at 99% of Costco’s
And while the dealer is at the Costco.
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2018, 09:09:05 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42