What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Delivery on Wednesday!!!  (Read 2293 times)

Snowba

Delivery on Wednesday!!!
« on: August 09, 2018, 06:03:39 pm »
Hey all,

Our Bullfrog A8 is getting delievered on Wednesday! It was a little over 7 weeks since we ordered.

Anything we should think about that’s not obvious? Any lessons learned that might be helpful to us?

We have the route pretty clear for the delivery and the orientation decided. The electrician will come that afternoon or the following day to set it up.

Thanks!

Hot Tub Forum

Delivery on Wednesday!!!
« on: August 09, 2018, 06:03:39 pm »

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
Re: Delivery on Wednesday!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2018, 07:38:08 pm »
 Remove the filters and stick the hose down each one to avoid an airlock, happens occasionally.   You will also have to do a manual breaker trip via the touch screen, but it's easy.

Congrats and enjoy.   Don't let that other thread worry you, pretty sure they have gotten that issue taken care of! 

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2018, 09:17:28 pm »
If you have a high mineral count in your source water pour some stain and scale or metal remover in upon fill up. Enjoy the new tub!

The Wizard of Spas

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2018, 10:53:01 am »
If you have a high mineral count in your source water pour some stain and scale or metal remover in upon fill up. Enjoy the new tub!

Nice point.  Since you were very astute in noting that, I would then add that a pre-filter could also help if your water is especially hard.

bradleyabell

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2018, 02:18:20 pm »
My first rule of thumb is to never over react.  Be very patient and don't continue trying to add chemicals right after another to find a balance.  Add something...Wait a day, then check again.  That is every first tub owners mistake (myself included).

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2018, 07:55:29 pm »

Nice point.  Since you were very astute in noting that, I would then add that a pre-filter could also help if your water is especially hard.

Great advice

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2018, 07:55:29 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42