What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: does pricing seem right? any room for negotiation? Hot springs Flair  (Read 3197 times)

kniquy

we have been searching around for hot tubs and think we have narrowed it down to the hot springs flair.  We were torn about a lounger or not, but figure it would be a feature we would miss not having it. 

So the pricing we received is $9880 (not including tax)- including the cover, lifter, delivery, electrical GFCI sub panel, start up chemicals and polymer steps. 

Are we in line with the pricing?  we are in MA so I understand pricing can differ depending on where you live

We are not fans of the polymer steps and want the matching Everwood step -- we are going to try and negotiate them into the price. 

We are paying cash/check so not sure if there is any benefit to the spa company vs someone financing.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 05:07:50 pm by kniquy »

Hot Tub Forum

castletonia

Re: does pricing seem right? any room for negotiation? Hot springs Flair
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2018, 05:40:30 pm »
I would say pricing is right in line.  I am at $9500 for a flair.  You should be able to negotiate the Everwood step in, but I don't think you will get much more. 

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2018, 09:15:14 pm »
I’m in mass also. That is a good price. Guessing Western Ma because the HS dealer by me is usually considerably more on that tub. Really sharp looking tub. Good luck with your purchase

kniquy

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2018, 12:58:31 pm »
We ordered our tub today!  We are happy with the deal and ended up going with the polymer steps because after taking a closer look at them they seem to have better anti-slip properties compared to the everwood steps.  The salesman could have easily sold us the more expensive steps but for safety steered us towards the ones with better tractions.    With it being tax free weekend in MA we were everything noted previously- for $9880.  So a little over $600 in savings not having to pay sales tax.  Can't complain about that.  We should have our tub hopefully in 3 weeks  :)

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2018, 02:02:42 pm »
Congrats. I was going to also say good price.
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2018, 02:02:42 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42