What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Best inflatable hot tub?  (Read 1978 times)

flippincamaro

Best inflatable hot tub?
« on: July 11, 2018, 03:36:43 pm »
Forum users,

I am interested in an inflatable hot tub. We are only going to be at our current home the next two or three yeras. After that we are going to move back to my home town. That being said, I don't want to mess with having a real hot tub again, until I move. I have read mostly amazing reviews on the inflatable units. I have also read alot of negative reviews occurring around a year after purchase. Is there any tub specifically that would probably last me the 2-3 years it will take for me to move? I really appreciate any feedback on what to get to last me a couple of years. Thank you!
Regards,

Ash

Hot Tub Forum

Best inflatable hot tub?
« on: July 11, 2018, 03:36:43 pm »

Sam

Re: Best inflatable hot tub?
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2018, 06:06:26 pm »
I think you'd be better off getting a low-end rotomold and selling it for a grand before you move, personally.  Inflatable tubs typically don't have the insulation and real heater to keep up with winter temperatures in cold climates.  Their filtration tends to be practically worthless.  Same with the jets. 

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2018, 03:02:26 pm »
Sell the Camaro and get a Mustang :)     Welcome to the forum.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2018, 03:02:26 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42