What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: New (to us) hot tub  (Read 2049 times)

rednex

New (to us) hot tub
« on: June 12, 2018, 11:15:34 am »
Morning All, pretty new to all of this and I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction. We have recently picked up a new to us tub. (Spatec, Balbo system in it). It's in really good shape and I am working to get it hooked up and make sure everything is running right.

Something I have an issue with, the plastic/fake wood panels of the casing, the person before me over tightened and stripped out a number of the rubber plug nuts that help hold the panels in place. Does anyone what these are called? Maybe a part number or where I would go to get replacements?

I have a few pictures and will try to find out how to add them here after I post.

Thanks
Dan

Hot Tub Forum

New (to us) hot tub
« on: June 12, 2018, 11:15:34 am »

rednex

Re: New (to us) hot tub
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2018, 11:33:17 am »

Sam

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2018, 02:11:49 pm »
Looks like a custom piece specific to your hot tub manufacturer.  I've never heard of spatec.  I would try to locate a dealer for your specific brand and send them this picture.

rednex

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2018, 01:59:29 pm »
Thanks Sam, I ended up contacting the guys at spadepot.com (thanks you your suggestion). they don't carry this part, but the guy told me that the part was a "motorcycle windscreen fasteners". Did an amazon search and found the following and I think I should be in good shape, they are the same specs as what I have at home.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009CVLCTQ/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Thanks again
Dan

Dougstermd

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2018, 04:41:58 pm »
I have never seen that type of fastener. It’s actually very cool I could see some great applications on a kayak and other water craft.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2018, 04:41:58 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42