What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Marquis Signature Series WaterMaintenance  (Read 4500 times)

Pavel

Marquis Signature Series WaterMaintenance
« on: May 21, 2018, 12:50:38 pm »
Anyone who has any insight on the water maintenance and type of schedule they keep to maintain a Marquis Signature Series tub with the in-line sanitation system would be greatly appreciated.

Hot Tub Forum

Marquis Signature Series WaterMaintenance
« on: May 21, 2018, 12:50:38 pm »

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
Re: Marquis Signature Series WaterMaintenance
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2018, 06:02:44 pm »
It will be whatever is required to keep YOUR water clean. We have no idea how much you will use it, how clean you will be when you use it.
Retired

MarKee

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2018, 12:49:57 am »
Are you using the inline cartridges? If so, which ones?

How often is it being used?

Pavel

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2018, 05:57:31 pm »
It does have the inline cartridge system. I assume that this is what I will be using once I receive the tub.
Delivery will not be until end of June.
I plan on using it 4-5 days a week for 20-40 minutes each session.
In regards to your question about which ones? Was not aware that I had a choice for the cartridges.
If some of the cartridges available are better than others, please provide me with your opinion on that.

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2018, 06:00:38 pm »
I have a signature series Resort. I use @ease inline system. Replace @ease one roughly monthly and mineral one every 3-4 months. Shock my tub once a week and balance chemicals at startup and periodically as I use it. Have my filters run 3 hours in morning 3 hours at night. Water is normally clear and clean. Use it about 3-4 times a week sometimes a little less sometimes a little
More.

MarKee

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2018, 12:11:48 am »
Pavel- you can use a mineral and Bromine cartridge, or the newer mineral and @ease/chlorine cartridge system.

I use the mineral/@ease cartridges and do the same exact system as hottubguy in my Marquis except I only shock once a month.  Water in certain parts of the country may need to be shocked more often, and it also depends on how many people use it each time it is being used.

Pavel

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2018, 07:16:54 pm »
I went onto the frog products website and see that the @ease In-Line system is only available in the U.S.
Looks like I may be making a trip across the border for some shopping.

colo_artist

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2018, 07:43:37 pm »
My routine is much like HotTubGuy's.

For my Marquis Wish I use the Frog Bromine cartridges in the inline system. I replace the yellow cartridge monthly, which is also how often I clean and swap out the filters (I keep two sets). The blue mineral cartridge gets replaced when I replace the spa water, every 4 months. Once a week add some shock and check & balance the chemicals. I'm sure others do it differently but I've found the TrueTest Digital meter and strips to be easy to use and accurate enough for my needs. There are two types I use the red one, which is made specifically for bromine systems.

Also weekly I add a little clarifier (Clear & Sparkle), Enzyme Clear, Foam Free, Spa Defense scale preventer.

When I replace the water I first use a Spa System Flush in the old water, to drain I use a Little Giant submersible pump (much quicker than draining), and when filling I put a PreFresh filter on the hose.

To clean out any grit that manages to get into the spa I use a Spa & Pool Pump Vacuum and a little Grit Gitter Spa Vac.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2018, 07:43:37 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42