What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Bullfrog A7 Price help...  (Read 13298 times)

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
Re: Bullfrog A7 Price help...
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2018, 01:39:55 pm »
Can someone tell me what power the A7 requires?  My old Hotspring had both a 30amp and a 20 amp breakers (1 breaker for Heater and 1 breaker for pumps).  Does the A7 come with a new electric sub panel?

It’s a straight 50 amp. I believe only Hot Springs and Caldera come with there own breakers

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2018, 01:39:55 pm »

Sam

« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2018, 04:19:46 pm »
Yep, 50amp and it's typically not included in the sale.  I think hot spring only includes it because it's a weird breaker that isn't necessarily easy for most people to get.  Just a guess.

patriot

« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2018, 05:14:40 pm »
Hi folks...how much should I expect for an A7 or A7L with cover, lifter, step and installation?  The salesperson gave me a list price at $14,895 and says they "don't do deals as it cheapens the brand".  Sounds like BS to me...  With tax it will be well over 16K! Sounds ridiculously expensive to me....

Bossy, did you end up getting a better price?  I'm looking to buy one soon and wondering what the best price in the metro area is.

OKOUSooners

« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2018, 10:24:39 am »
I’ve been reviewing/researching hot tubs for a couple months now using this forum as one of my sources.  Thanks everyone for all the information.  I want to pass along that I decided on the Bullfrog A7.  My local dealer has offered the A7 w/ cover, lift, steps, rail, circulation pump, and upgraded ozone for $10,995, delivered.  He’s not budged one dollar on the price but did add in the circulation pump, upgraded ozone, and rail.  The cover, lift, and steps are pretty much standard equipment at this dealer location.  I’d appreciate your input on his offer.  Thanks again for all the information found in your posts.

d00nut

« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2018, 12:30:32 pm »
I’ve been reviewing/researching hot tubs for a couple months now using this forum as one of my sources.  Thanks everyone for all the information.  I want to pass along that I decided on the Bullfrog A7.  My local dealer has offered the A7 w/ cover, lift, steps, rail, circulation pump, and upgraded ozone for $10,995, delivered.  He’s not budged one dollar on the price but did add in the circulation pump, upgraded ozone, and rail.  The cover, lift, and steps are pretty much standard equipment at this dealer location.  I’d appreciate your input on his offer.  Thanks again for all the information found in your posts.

Much lower than I'd sell it for.  I'd also argue that your dealer did budge.  Circ, Upgraded Ozone, and a Handrail.  I'm guessing... on the low end, your talking:  $400, $400, $150

OKOUSooners

« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2018, 01:13:02 pm »

Much lower than I'd sell it for.  I'd also argue that your dealer did budge.  Circ, Upgraded Ozone, and a Handrail.  I'm guessing... on the low end, your talking:  $400, $400, $150

Totally agree, his concessions on the equipment is a value.

bradleyabell

« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2018, 07:53:30 am »
yeah, that's too high no matter where you live.  I know there are some dealers who offer 60 months 0% interest all year long, which has a significant cost to the dealer, and just jack up their price to cover it.  Was he offering financing?

Only 18 month 0% financing.

Everyone's case is different but I actually decided to forgo the dealer 0% financing offer...Obtained my own financing for only 6% interest and saved a lot more money on the tub itself.  Ended up paying the loan off in 6 months...Even if I went full term on the loan, it still would've been cheaper to take a loan elsewhere, instead of using dealer financing.  Just an option to think about.

Faster48

« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2018, 12:49:56 pm »
Had to skip my closest dealer due to them being completely useless but ended up finding the A7 for 11,275 including tax. Package includes top, lift, steps, ozone and circuit pump

Chytoolmaker

« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2018, 12:10:42 am »
Bullfrog pricing seems to vary greatly depending on your region.  I got my A8 last fall for WAY less than that in the Detroit area, heard from others in this group with similar experiences.

I'm in the Detroit area too and currently shopping for the same tub, was it the store off groesbeck in MT Clemens?

Thisismyname

« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2018, 03:08:23 pm »
Yes

Chytoolmaker

« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2018, 08:26:55 pm »
Yes
Awesome! Heading there in the morning

Andocrx

« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2018, 11:53:11 am »
Hi Bossy

Did you end up buying the A7?   
Would like to hear what kind of deal you got and how are like it. 
Please update Bullfrog A7 is 1 of three brands we are considering.
Thanks

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2018, 11:53:11 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42