What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Marquis Reward Zone Control  (Read 3920 times)

Pavel

Marquis Reward Zone Control
« on: May 19, 2018, 04:06:32 pm »
I have been looking at the Marquis Reward and the Tri-Zone therapy control. It has a total of 6 zones that I found in their manual.
Zone 1A, Zone 1B, Zone 1C, Zone 2A, Zone 2B & Zone 2C.
Can multiple zones be used at the same time? If so, how many zones? Or does it depend on if they are in either Zone 1 vs Zone 2?
Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Hot Tub Forum

Marquis Reward Zone Control
« on: May 19, 2018, 04:06:32 pm »

castletonia

Re: Marquis Reward Zone Control
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2018, 05:00:34 pm »
Zone 1 vs Zone 2 = pump 1 and pump 2.  You can position the zone control between 2 zones.  You will have less power than you would if positioned in one zone.

Pavel

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2018, 05:44:09 pm »
Just to clarify, can I have either 1 or 2 zones per pump running at the same time while running the second pump with another 1 to 2 zones on that pump.
Example: Run Zone 1A and 1B with Zone 2A and 2B all running at the same time?

castletonia

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2018, 06:09:45 pm »
Yes

MarKee

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2018, 12:59:32 am »
Yes, but you won’t have full power if you’re splitting the flow in to 2 zones at the same time.

How the system is designed in a Marquis Signature is that you have 3 zones on each pump.  The 3 zones allow you to isolate all the power in to the HK (red jets) on your lower back, upper back, or feet.  There is a zone on each of the “Z3” controls that allows you to have jets running in every seat, so if you have a group of 5-6 people using the spa, every soaker will have jets, but in this setting you won’t have the high powered HK (red jets) running.

There is a setting on the Reward where you can have all of the power running to your lower back from 1 pump and all of the power running to your feet at the same time from the other pump. You should try and find that setting when you are soaking by yourself, you will like it!

Pavel

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2018, 06:20:32 pm »
Thanks to you both castletonia and MarKee for your responses.

Markee, I see what you are referring to in regards to having jets for 5-6 people at one time.
Zone 1A: All back jets in lounge and side seats, plus footwell + Zone 2A: Back jets in therapy seats and side seat.

Looking forward to your suggestion:
Zone 2B: Lower back jets in therapy seat (HK jets) + Zone 1C: Dual geyser jets in footwell.

This is going to be a very long 5-6 weeks before delivery of my tub.

MarKee

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2018, 12:06:37 am »
Congrats on the new tub Pavel. They are really nice spas. The factory is busier than it has been in the last 15+ years, sorry for the long wait.  It will be worth it though!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2018, 12:06:37 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42