What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Artesian Antigua Elite  (Read 3481 times)

Vektro

Artesian Antigua Elite
« on: August 24, 2018, 11:22:16 pm »
Recently wet tested a Grand Bahama Elite. Closest they had to the Antigua. Jets seemed powerful, liked the  Direct Flow. Seems to be a very well made spa, right  parts, good insulation, etc. Dealer gave us a cash (no financing) price of $8500 plus tax. Supposed to be $1000 off. Includes, tub, steps, lift for cover, and cover, delivery. 4 weeks for delivery. If we buy during the "promo sale" we get the upgraded light package as well. Doesn't seem too bad, but I keep thinking we may be able to get a slightly better price. A I way off base, or is closer to $8000 fair?       

Hot Tub Forum

Artesian Antigua Elite
« on: August 24, 2018, 11:22:16 pm »

flamingoezz

Re: Artesian Antigua Elite
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2018, 11:01:28 am »
Last month I was quoted 9K for Antigua Elite and 10K for Grand Bahamas Elite, plus tax. They didn't mention that being a cash only price so they may go a bit lower if I were to pay cash. Cross-shopping Jacuzzi 355 and  D1 Californian, I found comparable Antigua models to be a better value. You may be able to get a slight discount if you are really persistent, but I feel like you got a pretty good deal.

My dealer only had the GB Elite to wet test as well (are you in NJ?)...how did you feel the size compared to the Antigua?  I'm deciding between the two myself, and want to fit 3 comfortably and 4 somewhat comfortably.

Sam

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2018, 11:36:08 am »
That's a great deal.  I wouldn't come close to that price. 

Vektro

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2018, 11:29:09 pm »
Thanks for the replies! I thought the price wasn't too bad. Certainly a top quality spa. Looked at the Marquis, but really only the Signature looks good, but for more money. Vector 21 is a little too Star Wars for me, plus looks like a proprietary type of jet. We did like the (ooh, oh no..) Master spas as well. I think they use Balboa and Waterways, Lycine full foam. I know some don't like their spa show sales, but seems to me like a well made spa, and certainly better than some others. Sales are one thing, but I want a quality spa and I can't seem to find much bad to say about them.We likely will end up with the Antigua Elite, as I like the Direct Flow, and independent motors.     

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2018, 11:29:09 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42