What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Caldera/Hot Spring  (Read 3146 times)

jtd1216

Caldera/Hot Spring
« on: May 10, 2018, 05:43:51 am »
Is here a Caldera "version" of Hotspring's Limelight "Flair" similar to how the Caldera Vanto/Marino is almost identical to its HotSpot Rhythm/Relay?

Hot Tub Forum

Caldera/Hot Spring
« on: May 10, 2018, 05:43:51 am »

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
Re: Caldera/Hot Spring
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2018, 07:14:59 am »
No not really. The Hot Spot and Vacanza series are nearly identical but when you get into the other lines they become different. Closest would be the Makena but it is a bit bigger (7’5” versus 7). Size wise the closest would be the Tahitian but now you go up a series to the utopia series

castletonia

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2018, 01:32:21 pm »
Unfortunately there is not a direct competitor.  I personally feel that the Caldera Makena, while a larger hot tub and similar price, is not quite an exact comparison.  The Flair has ozone standard, better filtration, more lighting and ACE compatibility.  Likewise, the Caldera Tahitian will be a "Step Up" within the product lines.  I feel it has a nicer cabinet and base and a nicer therapy experience, but will come in at approximately 25% more.  If you move into the Tahitian, then the Hot Spring Aria is the comparable model.

jtd1216

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2018, 11:56:47 pm »
Thanks guys. Super helpful. I'm making a decision between the Caldera Marino/HotSpot Relay and the step up to the Limelight Flair. The Caldera and Hotspring dealers are separate. I'm wet testing a pulse tomorrow (to somewhat feel out what a Flair would be). I liked the Marino/Relay, but wondering if the Limelight is worth the added investment. If so, I was hoping Caldera had a competitive model to serve as a negotiating factor (as the Relay vs Marino would).

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2018, 11:56:47 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42