What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Troubleshooting 2001 Caldera Tahitian, FLO Error - Updated  (Read 1453 times)

SWTX

Troubleshooting 2001 Caldera Tahitian, FLO Error - Updated
« on: April 24, 2018, 07:50:28 am »
The 30 Amp transformer fuse was blown.

I replaced that, and now I have a constant FLO error, and nothing will work.
I replaced the heater 2 years ago, it's a Balboa trombone heater, and to my knowledge has no pressure switch. The two jet pumps are fairly new as well, 1 is 3 years old, the other 2 years.
Could this be the recirculation pump?

Any thoughts?

-----------------
We have a 1st quarter 2001 Caldera Tahitian with a Balboa 9800CP board that just stopped working. The top controls are dead - nothing is powered up.

The board is getting power to it, the GFCI is good, and the breaker was not tripped when we discovered it wasn't working.  Inspecting the board, there is nothing obvious - nothing is burned, discolored, or melted, and no rodent or insect evidence anywhere. It seems like I remember there was a small red light that would light up on the board when powered up - it is not on.

Any guidance or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!! I live in a small town three hours from a major city, so calling a tech out here would be a costly endeavor.
Could the board be bad?
« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 12:43:43 pm by SWTX »

Hot Tub Forum

Troubleshooting 2001 Caldera Tahitian, FLO Error - Updated
« on: April 24, 2018, 07:50:28 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42