What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: First time buyer, checking out Bullfrog R6, pricing  (Read 5630 times)

billdacat

First time buyer, checking out Bullfrog R6, pricing
« on: April 09, 2018, 02:13:29 pm »
The two dealers in my immediate area (Jacuzzi, Hot Springs) both get absolutely horrendous reviews, so I am leaning towards just avoiding them entirely and going with another dealer further upstate (1.5-2 hrs) but still services this county.

For a Bullfrog R6, I'm being quoted $7600 for it all delivered, cover, lifer, steps, chemicals, setup, etc.  For a 2nd pump with the R6, it'd be an additional $300.

Does this sound reasonable?  Near the top end of what I'd like to spend, maybe a little over - but I'd rather buy something that lasts and from a dealer I can rely on, considering this is my first tub.  Thanks!

Hot Tub Forum

First time buyer, checking out Bullfrog R6, pricing
« on: April 09, 2018, 02:13:29 pm »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: First time buyer, checking out Bullfrog R6, pricing
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2018, 04:24:02 pm »
You better get in writing that there will be no (or very little) travel charge when they have to service from that far away. They can charge you a travel fee (yes, even for warranty work) because you're ont just kind of distant, 1.5 to 2 hrs away is far.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

billdacat

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2018, 11:31:23 pm »
Thanks, will do.

How does the price look?  Turns out the X7 basically comes in at the same price -- thinking I'll just go with the R6 in that case.

Sam

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2018, 02:54:54 pm »
That's a fair price for all that is included.  Especially how far away you are.  It's lower than our price for sure.  That cost on the 2nd pump is about wholesale so I would definitely add that.  It will be super powerful with that option.

billdacat

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2018, 03:17:09 pm »
Thanks!  Much appreciated.

FL Person

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2020, 09:27:49 am »
...For a 2nd pump with the R6, it'd be an additional $300....

I realize this thread is a couple of years old but is a 2nd pump a "new" option for the R6?

My R6 is a 2016 and I've never been impressed by the pressure.  I always keep the two Jetpaks I'm not using turned off, otherwise, it's truly disappointing.

If I had known there was an option for a 2nd pump, I certainly would have opted for it.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2020, 09:27:49 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42