What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Swim spa questions  (Read 2521 times)

Nixfam

Swim spa questions
« on: March 12, 2018, 07:06:25 pm »
My wife and I are considering buying a swim spa. Really like the Mira platinum mp pro 13000.  Anyone have one if so your thoughts on it.  Thanks

Hot Tub Forum

Swim spa questions
« on: March 12, 2018, 07:06:25 pm »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: Swim spa questions
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2018, 11:03:44 am »
My wife and I are considering buying a swim spa. Really like the Mira platinum mp pro 13000.  Anyone have one if so your thoughts on it.  Thanks

What aspects do you like about it specifically? Do you like it based on other swim spas you've reviewed or was this the only one you considered?
220, 221, whatever it takes!

The Wizard of Spas

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2018, 11:13:04 am »

Built by Dynasty Spas.  Great party tub.  Not so great for exercising as there is limited space b/c of the bench arrangement.  But again, if you're looking for a fun "martini pool" you can't go wrong. 

Nixfam

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2018, 06:03:12 pm »
Of the ones we've seen on the internet nothing has really caught our eye or if has they have wanted ungoddly amount for it and not that this one is cheap or they have been way to big.    We actually got to get in this one.  It's the right size and we do want to use it for swimming and relaxing.  We have 2 growing boys and need room for them to.  Alot of them have been mostly from what we can see for 2 people on the relaxing end of it.  We're in north western Illinois and not alot of places deal with swim spas.  Is there any other ones you guys would recommend us looking at.  I appreciate your input.  Is this brand good as far as quality. 

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2018, 02:00:16 pm »
Is this brand good as far as quality.

I saw above that this spa is made/sold by Dynasty.   I was a Dynasty owner from 2003 to 2013.  When my dealer went under, I had to call the factory direct and that was enough to get me to get rid of the hottub.   Try calling their customer service, which is open 8=am to 5omp, at around 4:30 on a Friday. They will either not answer, or you get put into a holding queue that they never answer and shut off at 5pm.   When you do get through and disagnose a problem they had to have me open up my tub and verify I had the right part. When i give a serial number, I expect the manufacturer to know what is it in it.   

This experience is now 5 years old. No idea if they are better or worse.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Sam

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2018, 05:16:08 pm »
Tidal Fit by Artesian and fantastic swim spas that should be pretty competitively priced.  Quality is top of the line.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2018, 05:16:08 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42