What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hot Springs Flair Quote -- Fair?  (Read 4239 times)

Thesull12

Hot Springs Flair Quote -- Fair?
« on: March 27, 2018, 02:49:41 pm »
Hi All,

Recently got a quote on the Hot Springs Limelight Flair for $10,495 including the ACE Salt System, Delivery, Cover, Cover Cradle Lifter, Steps, Sub-panel, Start-up kit and 0% 60 months. Seems a little high to me, but have nothing to go off of. What have other people paid or is this fair?

Hot Tub Forum

Hot Springs Flair Quote -- Fair?
« on: March 27, 2018, 02:49:41 pm »

Richmondhottub

Re: Hot Springs Flair Quote -- Fair?
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2018, 06:00:40 pm »
I'm not sure about the flair but we just bought a 2018 limelight pulse with everything but the salt system and financing (but with a Bluetooth sound system and railing) for $10,500. Not sure if that helps or not!

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2018, 06:52:02 pm »
Hi All,

Recently got a quote on the Hot Springs Limelight Flair for $10,495 including the ACE Salt System, Delivery, Cover, Cover Cradle Lifter, Steps, Sub-panel, Start-up kit and 0% 60 months. Seems a little high to me, but have nothing to go off of. What have other people paid or is this fair?

Price comparisons can be tricky because where you buy from can make a big difference sometimes (Minneapolis vs Miami, New York vs New Mexico...).

The other thing is the salt system and the financing (which isn't free, I'm bet it would be cheaper if paid with check) are add-ons that others may not have gotten so you may have trouble getting an apples-apples comparison. It would have helped if you knew what the price was without each.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2018, 07:44:44 pm »
Hi All,

When did you get the quote?  Guessing before yesterday because Watkins 0% for 60 ended yesterday. Seems like a pretty good price. Salt alone is $1500-$1700

castletonia

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2018, 09:28:13 pm »
That's a good price.  I am closer to $11,800 for the same package.  You are basically getting ACE for free.

Accuratecad

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2018, 09:23:21 am »
I'm not sure about the flair but we just bought a 2018 limelight pulse with everything but the salt system and financing (but with a Bluetooth sound system and railing) for $10,500. Not sure if that helps or not!

Hi,
My quote was much higher in the 13000 for a pulse may I ask where you got it from?  And what area.

Accuratecad

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2018, 09:27:20 am »
Hi All,

Hi can you tell me where you bought it through our quote on the same pulse was over 13k.

d00nut

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2018, 12:50:49 pm »
I'm in line with Castletonia and accuratecad.  I think it's fair to say you got a low price... deal has yet to be determined ;)

castletonia

« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2018, 12:55:37 pm »
Hi All,

Hi can you tell me where you bought it through our quote on the same pulse was over 13k.

Pulse runs about $1200 more than a Flair.  I am at $13,000 with ACE.  Keep in mind that my price is irrelevant to you unless your buying from me.  Dealers have different overhead, margins, and economic situations that affect price.

Richmondhottub

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2018, 09:17:00 am »

Hi,
My quote was much higher in the 13000 for a pulse may I ask where you got it from?  And what area.

We're in Richmond, VA.  We had been talking to the dealer for quite a while and liked them, we were trying to decide between the flair and the pulse.  They were at a home show here and we went to see them there and they told us the price they had previously quoted us was on a 2017 not the 2018 but they'd give it to us for that price if we bought it that day.  So we did.  We didn't really have any idea if that was legit or just a sales tactic but I feel like we got a good price! 

castletonia

« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2018, 10:12:32 am »
There was a cost increase between the 2017 and 2018.  Can’t speak for your dealer, but I am $500 more on an 2018.

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2018, 07:19:18 pm »
Bottom line.  You got a great deal!
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2018, 07:19:18 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42