What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hot Tub pricing question - Bullfrog  (Read 3145 times)

blackjackz

Hot Tub pricing question - Bullfrog
« on: January 27, 2018, 03:45:39 pm »
Hey all, been reading here for awhile, time for my first post.

When we moved into our house about 10 years ago, it had an older CalSpas tub.  Average shape, but we loved using it.

It finally hit end of life, and we started looking for a new one.  Was looking at cheaper ones, but while in Costco today, saw Bullfrog had a display set up.

Was looking at the X7.  Their member price for the next week is 6799.  Includes almost everything I think.

Good price?  Normal price?  A little over my budget, but looked so good sitting there, even if it was empty.

Hot Tub Forum

Hot Tub pricing question - Bullfrog
« on: January 27, 2018, 03:45:39 pm »

d00nut

Re: Hot Tub pricing question - Bullfrog
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2018, 12:53:10 am »
Since they have finite sku's... it only includes the following:
  • The Spa & cover
  • X Step (cheap leisure concepts step)
  • "Standard Backyard Delivery"

When we did this, we always let customers be aware that delivery could cost more because every delivery is different.  Most of the time we didn't have to, but in some cases, we had to let folks know up front that we needed something extra to perform the delivery, and they could back out of the deal if that was the case.

Also, you want a cover lifter and watercare.  I think they allow you to add on a Covermate 1 and an ozone if you want, but for whatever reason, the circulation pump wasn't an option thru Costco last year.  Not sure if that is the same this year.  Watercare would be bought completely separate from Costco.

I'd say that spa is WAAAY better than anything Costco actually sells. 

I literally had a customer walk in today asking if I would fix his brand new evolution spa from Costco that his friends moved into his backyard.  Brand new, and it leaks in three separate areas as far as he can tell.  In all fairness, his friends could have not been very delicate in the move, but he needs an authorized technician to fix it under warranty, which none exists in my area, so he is on his own.  A dealer (a good one) won't ever let that happen.

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Hot Tub pricing question - Bullfrog
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2018, 12:53:10 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42