What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Bullfrog jet pack choices  (Read 3815 times)

Asha

Bullfrog jet pack choices
« on: January 27, 2018, 09:28:14 am »
I’m a soon to be proud owner of a bullfrog a8.  After wet testing and trying several jet packs I was amazed by the differences between all of them.  This being my first tub in 20yrs each one felt great and after an hour I was so confused of which ones I should choose.  As the tub sits on the showroom floor it has neck blaster, deep relief, acutherapy, gyrossage,neck masseuse and lumbar.  The other packs I tried and liked are versa rain shower and pulsator.  I’m able to change out 2 of the packs that come equipped in the floor model.  My question is out of the pre installed packs are there any packs that are similar and should be changed out.  Possibly the neck blaster and neck masseuse.  I do like the rain shower as it is so different than any other packs.  Any help would be greatly appreciated

Hot Tub Forum

Bullfrog jet pack choices
« on: January 27, 2018, 09:28:14 am »

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
Re: Bullfrog jet pack choices
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2018, 12:02:38 pm »
 Personally I like and are most picked by people wellness, neck blaster, rain shower and either pulsator or gyrosage. Leaves one extra probably go with deep relief or versa.

BullFrogSpasMN

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2018, 12:21:31 pm »
My favs include: Oscillator, Wellness, Pulsator, Rainshower, NeckMasseuse

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2018, 12:21:31 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42