What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Large tub recommendation  (Read 7869 times)

bradleyabell

Re: Large tub recommendation
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2018, 03:10:47 pm »

What's funny is that Asha's prices are still great... especially including taxes!  You got a business suicide discount bradleyabell!  Be happy  :D
[/quote]

This is good to know!!  8)

I negotiate for a living so it's good to know when I did a good job in my personal life  ;D

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2018, 03:10:47 pm »

Sam

« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2018, 05:18:50 pm »
I really don't understand how people get some of these prices.  Most hot tub companies don't have an exorbitant markup percentage. Then you've got to factor in the cost of a sales, service and delivery department that is highly trained.  Especially in our market where there are a million $20/hr jobs to compete with.  Keeping those guys on staff during slow periods is expensive.  Warranty work loses money, so those with in-house staff available 7 days per week have to cover that expense as well.  There are companies that choose to cut corners in these areas and when you experience the poor service as a result, will those savings have been worth it?

I always say with a purchase like a hot tub, it's worth paying a little extra from a dealer with a reputation for not skimping on service and delivery.  Hot tubs are not really a commodity product for most people.  I spent hours on my personal cell phone over the weekend with a customer who had an airlock.  A simple problem that can happen with any hot tub.  It was well below freezing.  That customer would have had major problems if they purchased from a company without our level of service, availability, and expertise.

I'm not trying to justify high prices, but more explaining that not all companies will or should sell for some of these prices people are posting.  You can't sell for that price and have well paid, well trained staff available 7 days per week that are willing to go the extra mile in a freeze emergency situation.  Most of my team make a good living and as such take pride in their work and are willing to do whatever it takes to keep our 5 star reputation in tact.  That means taking a loss once in awhile.  I've worked for places that didn't have that culture and the service was nowhere near the same.  But again, you won't appreciate that until you need it.

Asha

« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2018, 09:07:20 am »
Well I have taken this hot tub thing to the next level.  I decided to forgo the family vacation this year and maybe next so I can afford a left over floor model bullfrog a8.  After wet testing I was  mesmerized by its power and Variety of jets.  Plus it’s one nice looking tub.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2018, 09:07:20 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42