What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Marquis Euphoria vs Sundance Chelsee  (Read 6757 times)

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
Re: Marquis Euphoria vs Sundance Chelsee
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2018, 09:40:49 pm »
good choice! Marquis is a good Made in the USA brand built to a higher standard than the stuff coming out of Mexico

I disagree with this comment. There is no evidence that suggests the standards are lower.

What I noticed from actually selling the product was while the product itself at first was really good after moving. Over time I started seeing more and more leaks and mechanical problems with Jacuzzi spa's, I am guessing Sundance as well.    The biggest difference was getting parts in a timely matter, and being reimbursed for multiple warranty calls parts and labor wise for repair.   No idea if that has changed.  Still overall I believe they build a good spa. 

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2018, 09:40:49 pm »

castletonia

« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2018, 11:01:17 pm »
There are enough poorly made hot tubs manufactured in the United States, so to claim what’s coming out of Mexico is junk, I don’t think is fair.  Now, if it wasn’t Sundance/Jacuzzi/D1 or Hot Spring/Caldera and instead a no name brand with no track record, then I would be skeptical. 

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2018, 11:01:17 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42