What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Power and Ready Lights Flashing - Hot Springs Vanguard 2005  (Read 4910 times)

drober30

• Loving my HS Vanguard!
Power and Ready Lights Flashing - Hot Springs Vanguard 2005
« on: December 06, 2017, 08:48:22 am »
I have done some searching on this issue and tried a couple of things that did not fix the issue so I'm looking for advice/opinions on what I might try next.

First off know that I brought this on myself! - I totally abused my tub by shutting off the heaters in spring and only let the circulating pump run all summer, I'm talking May thru November. I'm pretty sure the lights were flashing when I went out to drain and clean the tub for the upcoming winter months.

I have so far:
  • Tried removing a possible Air Lock by loosening the collar on the pump
  • Tried removing a possible Air Lock by taking the hose off the circ pump/li]
    • Tapping on the Circ pump to loosen the impeller
    • Put a hose down the main grey stand pipe to force air out

I do get air bubbles from my drain area from the ozonator. The Power and ready lights flash about 5 - 10 seconds after turning on the power to the spa.

What do you think I should try next?

Hot Tub Forum

Power and Ready Lights Flashing - Hot Springs Vanguard 2005
« on: December 06, 2017, 08:48:22 am »

drober30

• Loving my HS Vanguard!
Re: Power and Ready Lights Flashing - Hot Springs Vanguard 2005
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2017, 08:40:32 pm »
Received some tech support over the phone from Backyardplus.com and after following their directions, it turned out to be the pressure switch. Looks like I need a new heater. Disappointing too because the heater heats, its just the switch can't be replaced separately.

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Power and Ready Lights Flashing - Hot Springs Vanguard 2005
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2017, 08:40:32 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42