What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: How can I know I知 purchasing the right brand?  (Read 1691 times)

Dstress

How can I know I知 purchasing the right brand?
« on: December 10, 2017, 09:53:48 am »
We are on the hot tub hunt. We are looking to spend about $6000. I am having a difficult time knowing what to trust. I don稚 want a ton of bells and whistles, I would like good jets, maybe a waterfall, I don稚 need Bluetooth, or fancy lighting. What insulation is best, both for efficiency and repairs when they are needed? What brands are truly reliable?

Hot Tub Forum

How can I know I知 purchasing the right brand?
« on: December 10, 2017, 09:53:48 am »

castletonia

Re: How can I know I知 purchasing the right brand?
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2017, 10:31:07 am »
Whats available to you locally?  $6,000 will limit your selections and it may come down to how aggressive your dealers are with pricing.  In no particular order, I would look for the following: Hot Spring Hot Spot's, Caldera Vacanza, Bullfrog X-Series, Marquis Celebrity, Jacuzzi j200, Sundance 680, D1 At Home, and Artesian South Seas.

Those are all entry level collections from brands regarded as premium and well respected.  You should also research your dealers.  They are your support and point of contact and a quality dealer is worth their weight in gold. 

Your likely going to get lighting no matter what you look at, same with waterfalls.  Skip the stereo.  Full foam insulation will be the most energy efficient and will greatly reduce the likelihood of leaks because it supports the plumbing.

Dstress

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2017, 04:20:49 pm »
Is $6800 for a 2017 x7 Bull Frog a good price? New

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2017, 04:20:49 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42