What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hawaii Pics  (Read 7152 times)

drprwnap

Hawaii Pics
« on: January 21, 2006, 11:00:52 pm »
Hanauma Bay

Bottom of the Bay looking up

My girlfriend on the beach (be sure to enlarge this one)

My other girlfriends dancing

Diamond Head from the air

I'll upload and post more pictures if y'all are interested!

drprwnap  8)
Lovin' Spatopia in my Epic!

Hot Tub Forum

Hawaii Pics
« on: January 21, 2006, 11:00:52 pm »

ssbraun

• '05 Maxxus
Re: Hawaii Pics
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2006, 01:24:35 am »
I'll speak up...Hawaii's my favorite place on earth...been there 5 times.  Kauai this past August...it's my new favorite island BY FAR...I'd love to see more pics :)

Steve

Alex1

• Marquis Epic
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2006, 11:52:08 am »
I vote for more also! 8)

Alex1

• Marquis Epic
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2006, 11:55:09 am »
OHHH! :o Almost forgot
GO STEELERS!!!

socal

• so it begins
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2006, 11:56:17 am »
drprwnap,

do your girlfreinds know about eachother? if not, both on the same island??? you go player!!! ;D

looks like you had a good time. sorry to be the 1 to welcome you back to the real world :D
« Last Edit: January 22, 2006, 11:56:44 am by socal »
Marquis dealer

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2006, 05:24:06 pm »
Was there one in 1988 - Loved it.  I most enjoyed Pearl Harbor and Maui.   I hope to go back someday!
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2006, 08:36:14 pm »
Dr. P, it looks like you had a great time.  I wish I could have gone.  I'd like to have some girlfriends like that, but my wife hasn't had an accident yet.

I told her I was going to trade her in for two 20 year olds and she told me I wasn't wired for 220. :(

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

NE-Phil

• Marquis Reward '05
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2006, 09:01:51 am »
ahhh! Hanauma Bay! I visited Oahu back in '75 or '76 and loved Hanauma Bay. Spent an entire afternoon floating on my stomach, with mask and snorkle, checking out the coral and fish. Had a wicked sun burn for the rest of the trip but it was worth it.
It was much better than the "body surfing" beach I visited on the same trip. The waves were so high, I thought I'd drown at one point just trying to get past them. I never did make it past them where I could actually try body surfing. It was always much easier on the CA coast!
Someday, I'll get back there!
Yes, post more!

Phil
Not a mountain lake? Then it's still a chemical soup!

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2006, 09:43:13 am »
ahhh! Hanauma Bay! I visited Oahu back in '75 or '76 and loved Hanauma Bay. Spent an entire afternoon floating on my stomach, with mask and snorkle, checking out the coral and fish. Had a wicked sun burn for the rest of the trip but it was worth it.
It was much better than the "body surfing" beach I visited on the same trip. The waves were so high, I thought I'd drown at one point just trying to get past them. I never did make it past them where I could actually try body surfing. It was always much easier on the CA coast!
Someday, I'll get back there!
Yes, post more!

Phil

When I was there It was a great time too. I swam out pretty far (nobody yelled at me) As I was coming back in I came face to face with a 5 foot long fish, who had a diameter of about a foot acroos with a long snout and hundreds of teeth along that snout.  A local suggested it was a "sea-gar" , but it looked like a barracuda to me.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

drprwnap

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2006, 10:04:29 am »
I'll try to post more when I can pull myself away from the Steeler coverage on KDKA.  Don't expect anything too soon, I'm still celebrating yesterday's victory!  ;D ;D

drprwnap  8)
Lovin' Spatopia in my Epic!

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2006, 01:08:54 pm »
I'll try to post more when I can pull myself away from the Steeler coverage on KDKA.  Don't expect anything too soon, I'm still celebrating yesterday's victory!  ;D ;D

drprwnap  8)

Arrrgh. IT should be the Patriots going to the Bowl.  :P

I was glad to see the Steelers kick Denver's butt though.  I'm also glad to see the Seahawks making the big game.

Go AFC!

off to Costa Rica in 4 days...maybe I'll have a few pics like drprwnap (what the hell does that name mean?  ;)  ) to share with you unfortunate folks who have to work.  8)
07 Caldera Geneva

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2006, 01:18:15 pm »
Costa Rica....WOW, you lucky dog!  I've heard so many nice things about it and hope to visit someday.  Have you ever been before?

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2006, 01:46:50 pm »
Costa Rica....WOW, you lucky dog!  I've heard so many nice things about it and hope to visit someday.  Have you ever been before?

Terminator

Nope.  Never been.  I'm looking forward to Volcanoes, rain forests, some snorkeling, some drinking, and relaxing.  ;D
07 Caldera Geneva

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2006, 01:46:50 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42