What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: 2013 Jacuzzi J245  (Read 2568 times)

MattB

2013 Jacuzzi J245
« on: October 23, 2017, 02:27:33 pm »
Hey Folks,

I bought this tub brand new back in 2013 and I've loved it since. Recently, I have been getting an oH error code on the display. The tub is set to 101 and I'll get this error when the water is below that temp. I've had the temperature sensor and high limit sensors replaced. Once that was done, I started getting FL2 when the pump was not on. My tub doesn't have a circ pump, so it runs a filtration cycle for 2 hours every so often depending on how I have it set. While the cycle was going, the error did not exist. I had the tech look into this new error code, he determined that it was possibly the circuit board, so we swapped that out and no difference. He then figured maybe the  pressure switch needed to be adjusted, so he did that and that "fixed" it, but about 5-6 hours later, I got oH again and now it's occasionally going into watchdog mode.

Any thoughts on what it could be? it's supposed to snow this week and I'm a little worried about the tub not heating when it's cold out. I'm considering winterizing it if I can't get it fixed soon and I really don't want to do that.

Forgot to mention, it has a brand new filter in it. But even with the filter removed, it still errors out.

Hot Tub Forum

2013 Jacuzzi J245
« on: October 23, 2017, 02:27:33 pm »

MattB

Re: 2013 Jacuzzi J245
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2017, 12:10:03 pm »
For anyone wondering, I've got this resolved. The other day my tub became completely unresponsive which pointed me back towards the circuit board. I replaced that and now it's working great.

the only reason the circuit board didn't fix the problem initially was because the pressure switch was out of adjustment. had we replaced the circuit board immediately after pressure switch adjustment, that would've fixed the issue but instead, we were just stumped on the intermittent FL2/oH errors.

Hot Tub Forum

Re: 2013 Jacuzzi J245
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2017, 12:10:03 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42