What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Artesian South Seas 965L with Cover Steps and Delivery before Taxes $6645  (Read 2731 times)

HotTubless

A local dealer has a 2015 South Seas floor Model 965L  eight seat with cover and delivery and stereo for $6645. Another local dealer said Atesian had maintenance issues?

Hot Tub Forum

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
What particular maintenance issues?  Sounds like the other dealer wasn't confident in his product and decided to bash the competition instead. I don't know enough about artesian to comment either way but they get good reviews on this site

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
I have a 2005 Artesian Grand Cayman and it has been great for the most part - it had some issues but anything can have issues.

So what issues? About a year into ownership the temp probe died and the dealer replaced it free of charge. About 2 years ago a seal on one of the pumps went and I replaced it for about $15. I had a leak on one of the air valves which I repaired for about $5. And I do have an issue now with a noisy pump (same one I had the seal issue with) and I think it is my fault as I didn't take care of the leak promptly. It is an 11 YO tub - all the wood structure and shell are still in great condition. Also I should add for quite a while I neglected the tub - had it sitting there running without any chems or whatever - everything pretty much works fine. I can'r say that it is better than any other tub but I can say that it has held up better than some tubs out there.

JustAnotherNewbie

We just took delivery of a Isla Margarita Elite. It is very similar to the 965L. We love it and paid $10k OTD, for everything except radio and pillow fall. Can't speak for long term but initial quality is excellent.

guardrail22

Today in the Raleigh area that $8495

Hot Tub Forum

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42