What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Bullfrog A8/R8 Owners  (Read 14355 times)

39lasalle

Re: Bullfrog A8/R8 Owners
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2017, 07:59:15 pm »
A7l here.  Love it...jet packs are awesome. If do reasearch , not sure why anyone would spend extra money on the speakers? Seams like nothing but ttouble.  We got a grest deaL according to dealers on this site,  if knew how to post photos i would show...
I am in my tub about 5 nights a week. 

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2017, 07:59:15 pm »

39lasalle

« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2017, 08:01:21 pm »
Just to add I mostly sit in " my " corner with the oscillator but move around occasionally and swap the other packs... rainshower stays in the lounger

bzjammer

« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2018, 12:23:33 pm »
I ordered my first a8l in May 2017.   I have a love hate thing for Bullfrog.  It’s one of the better looking tubs, energy consumption is great and the jetpaks are great. Price was high compared to most but not when compared to the higher end companies.  My first a8l leaked and was replaced.  My 2nd one had a bunch of problems and was replaced.  My 3rd one is here and I’m having problems with the upgrades( the extra buttons that turn on the jets and the speakers.  I’d be really upset if I paid the $1600 for the speakers but got them “free” with a promotion.   Well not really free since it’s a high priced tub!   If I could do it all over again I’d get the r8l (save the money the upgrades don’t work!) or choose another manufacturer.   Bullfrog Corporate doesn’t want to talk to its customers and wants you to deal with your dealer only.  I guess I can appreciate that but when I’m having problems that’s not what I want to hear.  I do like the look of the new fabric cover vs vinyl covers.   It does have to be snapped down though or it will fly away. 

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2018, 12:23:33 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42